How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer? [Guide 2023]
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer? Having trouble with your iPhone’s fingerprint or Face ID? Don’t worry; you can always rely on a passcode instead. What if you can’t recall your iPhone passcode either? Do you have to go through the hassle of connecting your iPhone to your computer, launching iTunes, and following a procedure? Well, not necessarily.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
You can actually bypass the passcode on an iPhone without using a computer. Surprisingly, there are methods to achieve this. The best part is that you don’t require any expertise. Just follow the instructions provided in the step-by-step guide
Let’s get started.
1. Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My iPhone
If you happen to own another device, like an iPhone or iPad, there is a way to unlock your iPhone without needing a computer. Let me guide you through the steps on how to unlock iPhone password without computer.
- Download and install the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone device.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password. Simply enter the Apple account login credentials and click on “Sign in”.
- Now, you will find all the devices on the map that are connected to the same account.
- After that, choose the device that is locked by tapping on it.
- Tap on the actions and choose “Erase iPhone”. This will wipe all data from your locked device. Now you’ve unlocked your iPhone passcode.
- After your iPhone has been erased, you need to set up your iPhone, click on “Restore from iCloud Backup,” and enter iCloud details to restore the backup.
2. Unlock iPhone Passcode without Passcode or Face ID Directly [SAFE and EASY]
If you’re looking for a solution to unlock your iPhone when you’ve forgotten the passcode, you can rely on AnyUnlock. An iPhone password unlocker that allows you to bypass the passcode or Face ID authentication in 2023
This amazing tool allows you to easily unlock the passcode on your iPhone’s screen. It also helps you reset your iPhone’s passcode. AnyUnlock is not compatible with iPhone models but can also unlock the latest iPhone 14. Take a look at its features. Give it a try.
- Support unlocking any iOS screen locks such as digital password, Face ID, fingerprint recognition, PINs, patterns, etc.
- You only need to click the buttons to unlock your device. There is no need for any technical knowledge; you can use it with ease.
- Supports all iPad and iPhone models, such as the latest iPhone 14 and iPhone 13. And it works quite well on all iOS versions.
- Besides, it offers solutions for removing iTunes backup passwords, Apple ID, Screen Time passwords, iCloud activation locks, etc.
Download AnyUnlock for free. Follow the step-by-step instructions to unlock your iPhone or iPad without needing a passcode or iTunes:
1. Freely download AnyUnlock and launch it on your computer. Click Unlock Screen Passcode.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer, and wait until AnyUnlock has detected your iPhone. Click Start Now.
3. Download on the iOS firmware package page. When the firmware is downloaded, click the Unlock Now option. Then AnyUnlock will unlock the screen passcode automatically.
4. And when the recovery process is completed, you will see the screen passcode removed successfully.
- All the existing content and settings on your device will be erased once the removal process is completed. Please make sure you’ve made backups of your devices.
- After unlocking, your iOS system version will be updated to the latest version.
- If Find My iPhone on the device is turned on, you need to enter the iCloud account password to set the phone after unlocking.
3. Unlock the iPhone Passcode without a Computer via Siri
If you’re using an iOS version ranging from 8.0 to 10.1, there’s a trick you can use with Siri to solve the problem of unlocking your iPhone passcode without needing a computer. To activate Siri, you have two options: either press and hold the home button or simply face your iPhone screen and say, “Hey Siri.” After that, follow these steps to unlock your iPhone passcode without a computer using Siri.
1. Ask a question such as, ‘What time is it right now?’ or ‘What is the world time?’. Then Siri will display a window with a specific time.
2. Tap on the world clock icon at the left bottom to select and add another clock.
3. Click on the ‘Share’ and ‘Messages’ buttons to try to send a new message.
4. You don’t need to write anything. Instead, you can add photos after creating a new contact. Adding photos to your iPhone will allow you to access, view, and select pictures in your device’s library.
5. After entering the library, press the ‘Home’ button or ‘Return’ button on the home screen. Now, you’ll find that you’ve already unlocked your iPhone passcode without computer.
If you don’t have another Apple device to utilize the Find My iPhone feature, you won’t be able to unlock your iPhone passcode without a computer using Find My iPhone. Additionally, if your iOS version isn’t between 8.0 and 10.1, you won’t be able to use Siri to unlock your iPhone passcode without a computer. In this scenario, we highly recommend unlocking your iPhone passcode with a computer. In the following two sections, we will explain two methods to unlock your iPhone passcode with a few clicks.
4. Unlock the iPhone Passcode with the Computer via Recovery Mode
Here’s another method you can attempt to unlock your iPhone passcode without using a computer: put your iPhone in recovery mode and restore it using an iTunes backup. Keep in mind that this method requires a computer for the restoration steps. If you’re comfortable with that, continue reading to learn how it works.
1. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time. If your iPhone does not have a mechanical Home button, press the side button and volume up/down button instead. You’ll see the Apple logo after a while, but carry on holding down the buttons; wait until you see the recovery mode screen.
2. Launch Finder or iTunes on your computer.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer, find your iPhone in iTunes or Finder, and click on it.
4. It will prompt you to choose one of the options on your screen. Choose the option that says Restore to restore your device.
If you follow this guide, you’ll discover how to unlock and reset the passcode on your iPhone with or without a computer. You have the option to choose the method that suits you best from those mentioned.
Moreover, AnyUnlock is highly recommended as it provides a solution for situations like unlocking an iPhone passcode or Face ID. It allows you to reset your screen passcode, Face ID, or fingerprint even if your iPhone has been cracked. So why not give AnyUnlock a try? Experience this unlocking tool for yourself.