The outcomes of mobile app testing and why it is important for a user?
The number of mobile users is on the definite rise and estimates believe it will touch 7.26 billion. Of late there are mobile apps for every purpose and use, as it would be depend upon the user reviews. People are not going to miss out on posting a bad review be it poor user interface or problems it is better that you invest in mobile testing at pCloudy.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
More about mobile app testing
The process of mobile app testing is running tests against a mobile application to make sure that the functionality and usability comply with the application that is ready to launch. A mobile app would include general types of testing along with mobile centric cases.
It is well known that mobile testing is a complex process as there are several versions of operating systems. Numerous types of connection apps. But you would not be able to comply without a successful mobile app and the release of it. Before you get into mobile app testing there are a few pointers to consider
- The choice of the testing method has to be precise- mobile apps may be tested on emulators or a real device. Even there may be real device tools, where hundreds of devices would be running smoothly, testing concurrently and the results will be recorded.
- Ensure that the coverage is sufficient. If you do not think this is the way there are numerous ways to enhance it.
- You will not be new to mobile app testing, but there arises a scope of improvement. There is a need to have a plan, opt for regular testing along with mobile test automation are some of the tips that you may follow to make the testing process efficient.
- Discussing about test automation, you have to figure out which testing process are the ones that you would like to automate and which are the ones that you may test manually. From the starting phase it is better if you get the app tested manually. In the later stages you would love to test it on various other platforms or devices, testing scripts and charging nodes. The concept of automated testing is ideal for this scenario. Take note of the fact that automated and manual testing are not rivals but they are two people who are on the same boat trying to make things better.
- The mobile games deserve special attention too, so make sure that you give them proper test.
The features that goes into a five star mobile app
An error in a mobile app release may turn out to be fatal. Lags or bugs could trimmer negative feedback which would lead to low reviews and poor ratings on the various platforms. A one star app is not going to attract the users in any way. But if you comply with mobile testing seriously there is every possibility that it ranks high. There are various components that force people to give a five star rating for their app.
Check out with people why they are in love with an app and an answer they would give is that it is easy to use. Since the mobile apps do not have a user manual a quality mobile app is all about user experience. User friendliness is a feature that most of the users value and it is something that cannot be added during the stage of mobile app formation. Some of the app developers are known to over design but users are known to delete apps with complex UI.