14 Quick Solutions to Fix [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error Code
Using email for business purposes is becoming increasingly popular. This is because it’s still one of the most accessible ways to communicate with coworkers, clients, vendors, etc. There are several platforms available to you depending on which types of tasks you’re trying to complete.
Every office and company around the globe relies on email for professional communications. It is your responsibility to choose which service you’d like to work with. For the majority of businesses and organizations, Outlook is the only software that is officially supported by Microsoft however many people use Office 365 as well.
Gmail is a good email service, but your company may have a different choice from which you can choose. For example, though it’s true that Outlook is the most popular email option used by companies, many individuals still prefer Gmail or another option that works best for them. We know you use Microsoft Outlook and that’s why you want to know how to solve the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error.
What are the Reasons Behind [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error?
- Abrupt shutdown of Outlook If you force-close Outlook it is likely that you’ll run into this error.
- Old version: Have you ever looked up the latest versions of Outlook. If you haven’t this could have been the cause.
- A slow internet connection It might come as a shock to you however, it’s a fact. If you are experiencing a low internet speed, you’re likely to experience this issue.
- Pending Windows update:- Similar to what happens with Outlook, having the auto-update turned off for Windows can also be the reason behind the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 issue.
- The cache and cookies haven’t been cleaned in a long time in the event that you’re using the web version, a huge chunk of cookies and cache is a huge amount that the web browser has to manage. It could cause this error.
- Multiple accounts: Outlook permits the addition of multiple accounts in the program. However, if you do this you could encounter an error.
- The absence of an authorized version of MS Office: A lot of people are using MS Office without licenses. They do it using it in the shadiest, fraudulent ways.
[Read more: 7 WordPress Security Tips for Beginners]
How to Fix the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 Error on Microsoft Outlook?
This section provides a list of best solutions you can try. You’ll only need a few minutes to complete them all. So it’s a good idea to take the opportunity and go through them. At some point, one of these will strike an emotional chord with you and make it impossible to resist trying for your business
1. Clearing Cookies and Cache
Let’s begin by stating the obvious, shall we? Let’s assume you’re working with the online version. If not, it is your choice to switch to the next version.
- On the Google Chrome browser, select the More Tools > Clean Browsing Information window.
- You can then select a time period from All Time or a specific period of time you want to clean.
- Then, choose a menu option that will provide you with boxes asking about Cookies and Other Data from a Site and Cached Files & Images for easy deletion.
2. All programs must be shut down.
Error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 due to multitasking. If you own one of the two desktop or portable computers, you are able to multitask, while still getting great results. A portable PC or computer can sometimes be unable to multitask if they lack the resources for it. This error is related to Outlook and may be resolved by closing all programs, clearing your appliance’s caches, and also deleting cookies.
3. Do not use a lot of email addresses:
MS Outlook allows you to use multiple email addresses if you want, but it’s more convenient to only have one. It’s not difficult, but it can also create some confusion. MS Outlook has a wizard that helps guide you through the process of adding an email address for PC.
If your computer is experiencing issues with email notifications, you may need to clear the cache of your computer, stop all internet connections (email or otherwise), and then restart. Once you’re back up and running again, try accessing your email again.
4. Remove all emails from the Outlook Folder
If Outlook has a large amount of information that it must process, it’s normal to encounter occasional glitches. Do you remember that last time you cleaned your Outlook folder? You can’t? Now is the time that you took the time to do it. Make sure to empty the trash also.
[Read more: How to Change the Default Google Account]
5. Inquiring for a License
Have you been using pirated versions of MS Office? We don’t recommend it. Furthermore, you’re on the edge of losing the utility of Outlook. What’s the reason to look into buying an upgrade? The answer is simple: Outlook is part of the program.
It’s as simple as placing an order for things on Amazon. You can go to this official website to see an estimate of the prices. When you have decided the plan you want to choose it will be done within just a few seconds.
6. Change the SMTP Port
If you’re not interested in computers it is possible that you have not ever heard the term Simple Mail Transfer Protocol or SMTP. Simply put, it’s an established set of rules to send out electronic mail. If you’re unable to send mail using the above two options that don’t work for you You can play around in your SMTP settings. How can you accomplish this?
- Open Outlook (we guess you probably already have done this).
- Log in to your account, and then click Settings.
- You must be in your Advanced tab.
- There is host number 465. It is necessary to change it to 587.
- This is it! Many have gotten out of Outlook error by following these steps.
7. Updating Microsoft Outlook to the most up-to-date version:
When you work with Microsoft it’s ideal. When you think of a brand Microsoft, the focus is on moving along with the flow. This is why its programs are frequently updated. Updates are issued each month. The majority of the time that’s the case, all of these Microsoft Outlook issues are caused due to an error in the setting. The majority of these issues and issues will be resolved by themselves following the update of Microsoft Outlook.
Steps to Update Microsoft Outlook:
- This can be done by opening M.S. Outlook on your PC or laptop.
- Choose the Files tab located in the lower left-hand corner.
- On the left menu click “My Account.”
- Choose “Update” on the menu of product information.
- When you download Microsoft Updates dialogue box will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- There isn’t a warning message in the display after the download has been completed.
[Read more: What Are Password Manager and Why You Should Use]
8. Install your MS Office suite
Microsoft Office Suite will be damaged when certain files aren’t present and show the “PII email 9adeb2eb81f173c673a5” error. It is likely that you know that Outlook is part of the MS Office suite. To remove Outlook you must uninstall the entire application. Naturally, the standard procedure works in this case. You can remove MS Office from the Control Panel.
The steps needed to fix that error are as follows:
- Click the Start button on the taskbar to start the program.
- It is the Control Panel that can access by entering “Control Panel” in the search box.
- “Programs and Applications” is accessible via “Control Panel.”
- A new tab to uninstall software will be available. Select it.
- Once the Office suite was uninstalled, reinstall the recently downloaded version.
9. Eliminate Duplicate Accounts
Sometimes Outlook shows the exact account several times. It’s no wonder that you’re getting the error. Even if there’s no duplicate account, you must attempt to delete everything, not just one. It is likely that you can avoid this error.
- Start Outlook and navigate to Files
- Log into Account Settings > Account Settings. Then, select the email account you would like to erase.
- Click the Remove button. Make sure you hit Ok in the final confirmation dialog box.
- We wish you some luck in this process. If not then you can continue your treasure hunt by following the procedure.
10. Make use of the web Version
Perhaps, the issue is only in the standalone application? Have you tried the web version using the browser? There’s no need to teach you this! Visit Outlook’s website. Outlook website.
When you click Options in the high-visibility navigation section in the top corner, the easiest method to prevent the error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 is to utilize the Outlook Web App.
- Make sure the item for simple editing in Microsoft Outlook is checked.
- Open the MS Outlook application and click the SAVE button once you’ve finished editing.
- Now sign in to Light Edition using the Microsoft Outlook account you created earlier.
11. Perform a Disc Cleanup
The fact that you’re stuck here doesn’t mean that any of the strategies we’ve discussed with you worked. Therefore, we’re about to share general advice cleaning your disc.
- Find disc cleanup using the Start menu. Select the option Disc Cleanup from the results available.
- Choose the drive you wish to cleanse (we prefer drive C). Click OK.
- You must choose the right type of file that you want to get rid of. If you’re not sure what type to choose, the selection will provide a short description. Hit Ok.
It’s that simple! Disk Cleanup offers you the option of cleaning the system’s files. We don’t advise doing this.
12. Make sure you are checking your antivirus settings.
In addition to the firewall that is the default, Antivirus tools have their own security gates and walls that ensure your computer’s security. The same is true for Outlook. you must check your Antivirus software for any indication that suggests it is blocking access to the network for Outlook.
13. Modify your Server’s Time-Out Setting
The term “server time-out” refers to the time it takes for the software to wait for an answer to the server. It is a common belief that having it set to low will increase the connection. However, it does render errors like pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 sometimes. Therefore, you must look into changing the server’s time-out setting.
- Start Outlook and navigate to Files>Info.
- Go to Account Settings Account Settings.
- Select the POP3 account you wish to use and click Change.
- Go to More SettingsThe Advanced tab. In this tab, you can boost the server time-out amount.
We hope that it has helped. If not then we’ve got one alternative.
14. Find professional assistance:
You should consult an expert if you’re still getting error messages in your Microsoft Outlook. A few of the well-known and straightforward DIY techniques for fixing such mistakes have already been highlighted. Contact an M.S. Outlook professional immediately if none of these tactics works.
It is important to consult an expert if you are still getting error messages in your Microsoft Outlook. There are a few DIY solutions that have already been highlighted, which you should try first before contacting an M.S. Outlook professional.
Take a look at each of the solutions we’ve gathered for this pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error on Microsoft Outlook. We’re sure that you will find the one that works best. Are you able to find another solution? Please take a few minutes to share it with us in our comment section.