How To Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows Easily?
MPC Cleaner assigns the search engine home page and the new tab URL configurations to the search.mpc.am website. The majority of users need to be made aware of the modifications. Constant browser redirects stifle the Internet user experience.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The creators of MPC Cleaner generate revenue when users click on advertisements that appear on search.mpc.am or use this site to browse for information on the Internet. While MPC Cleaner is a legitimate application, this behavior is not uncommon for malicious browser-hijacking programs.
What is MPC Cleaner?
The original technology, known as SmartBalance, can automatically regulate PC-based software. Just one click and it can clean and scan the junk files off your PC extremely quickly, which means you will get your disk space back.
If ads appear randomly in your browser’s windows, most likely because of malicious plug-ins, you have installed within your browser. MPC can remove these ads. It can identify and block dangerous websites, thereby ensuring your security on the Internet.
[Read More: What is Rts.dsrlte.com and How to Remove It?]
How did MPC Cleaner Install on My Computer?
1. Visit MPC Cleaner’s official page to download MPC Cleaner and select the most recent version of the program.
2. After the download is completed when the download is complete, double-click on the installer file and follow the on-screen directions to finish the installation.
3. Once the installation has been completed, you can launch MPC Cleaner. MPC Cleaner application and begin using it.
4. To check your computer for possible issues, press scan to scan your computer for potential errors. Click the Scan button and let the program do the job.
5. After the scan, You can review the list of possible errors and select which you want to correct.
6. You can select the “Fix” button to apply the adjustments and clean your PC.
How to Uninstall MPC Cleaner on Windows?
- Reboot the system using Safe Mode.
- Press the Win key +R, and Type appwiz.cpl, then press OK.
- Then you will be directed to the Control Panel. Find MPC Cleaner on the list. Click it, then choose Uninstall.
- Determine the installation date, and then find out if there were no additional third-party programs installed along with it (on the same date and at the same time). If you’ve found any, you need to remove them too.
- Once done, click Win key + R again, type notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts, and press OK to open a .txt file.
- Then, press the keys Ctrl, Shift, and Esc. Start the Task Manager.
- The Processes tab is open, and you can find those that you believe are linked to MPC Cleaner or other unreliable software.
- Right-click on each individually, and then select Open File Location.
- When you open the file locations for those suspicious processes, be sure to stop the processes, each one at a time.
- After that, press the Win key + Regedit, then type and press Enter.
- When the Registry Editor opens, press Ctrl + F. Then select MPC Cleaner.
- Right-click on every item that is linked to the program and choose Uninstall.
- If you didn’t locate any entries when you typed the name into the search box, look for file locations that you’ve sorted out after deactivating MPC Cleaner-related tasks via Task Manager. If that doesn’t work, either, then browse the directories below to find the entire set of MPC-related files and then delete them one by one:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Random directory,
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Random directory,
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Main/ Random.
- Instead of “Random,” you could expect something like MPC Cleaner. It is important to delete the entire folder.
How to Protect Your Device from MPC Cleaner?
1. Maintain Your Operating System and software up-to current: Keeping the operating system and other programs up-to-date can help safeguard your device from malware. Installing all available updates is essential since they are often crucial security patches.
2. Install trusted antivirus software: One of the most effective methods to safeguard your computer from malware is to use a trusted antivirus program. Antivirus programs can detect and eliminate malicious software, for example, MPC Cleaner.
3. Avoid suspicious websites and downloads: Be sure to only download files from sites you are confident in. Beware of clicking on suspicious URLs and downloading data from sources that are not trusted since they may contain malicious malware.
4. Install firewall protection: Firewall protection can block harmful software from accessing your devices. Activate your firewall and keep it up to the latest version.
5. Use a secure browser: Utilizing a secure browser will aid in protecting your device from malware. Use the most secure browsers, like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
MPC Cleaner is a free and lightweight system optimization tool created to accelerate, clean, and optimize your PC. It assists in protecting the privacy of your data and is secure, and protects your system from malicious software and online threats. MPC helps to improve the performance of your system’s performance by eliminating unnecessary software and files and removing them from your Windows Registry, and optimizing the performance of your system’s performance. It can boost the speeds of internet connections as well. MPC Cleaner is available for Windows operating systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remove with Antivirus: Yes, using a reputable antivirus program can help remove MPC Cleaner.
Alternative Methods: You can uninstall MPC Cleaner from the Control Panel or use dedicated uninstaller tools.
Issues from Removal: Removing MPC Cleaner shouldn’t cause issues; however, backup important data before any removal.
Reinstallation: It’s unlikely, but malware can reinstall. Regular scans and safe browsing help prevent this.
Risks: MPC Cleaner can compromise privacy, slow down systems, and lead to further malware.
Prevention: Avoid unknown downloads, use reputable antivirus, update software, and be cautious while installing new programs.